Friday, May 26, 2017

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is happening now!

My 2nd most favorite time of the year is finally here!

Nordstrom is having their half yearly sale and there's a ton of good stuff to obsess about.

For starters, can we just talk about these Caslon distressed white jeans that's now 40% off


I have this pair and it's super lightweight and fits true to size. They might be too sheer for some people but personally, I like them for the summer.  I got them in petite and it's the perfect length for me (for reference, I am 5'1").

Another personal favorite that's part of the sale now is this top by Lush.


Trust me when I say that this will be one of your go to tops when you get it. Easily dressed up or down and like the jeans, lightweight and perfect for Spring and Summer!

I didn't see anything I really liked for the hubs but I did find this adorable Mini Boden swimsuit for Little Miss S.


There's a ton of other stuff on sale right now and items do sell out fast so if you see something you like, grab it and thank me later! =) One of the best things about shopping online from Nordstrom is their outstanding return policy.

Have fun shopping and share your finds if you can.

Peace and Love,
Yan